Terminating employment can be a stressful time for everyone involved. It is important that all parties, employer and employee, are aware of their rights and obligations during the dismissal process.
This eBook is divided into three sections which include unfair dismissal, general protections and a checklist of employer and employee considerations.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The unfair dismissal process
- Mandatory notice periods
- Qualifications for Unfair Dismissal
- What makes a dismissal unfair
- Orders the Commission can make
- Compensation and costs available
- General protections for employees
- Standing down Employees
- Considerations for Employers
- Considerations for Employees
Download your free copy by completing the form below.