There are a lot of issues that purchasers and vendors must consider in a sale of business transaction. For both parties, this is an exciting time with the opportunity for freedom and realising potential. However, the process can also be complex and stressful.
This eBook provides you with an essential guide to buying or selling a business by exploring the key components of these transactions.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Methods of selling a business
- Important features of the sale process
- Features of business structuring
- Due diligence checks
- Elements of drafting a contract
- The aspects of negotiation and exchange
- Leasing considerations
- Obligations to existing employees
- Intellectual property transferrals
- Taxation implications
You also have access to our Buying and Selling a Health Care Business eBook.
Download your free copy of either of these eBooks by completing the form below.