Guiding the protection of your business assets.
Asset protection lawyers assist in offering peace of mind by safeguarding your assets against third party claims. It is also a vital part of your estate planning strategy.
The reality is that your personal, professional and business life involves a great deal of risk. While you shouldn’t shy away from risk, it’s important your assets are protected if something doesn’t go to plan.
We can help you take steps to insulate your assets from a wide range of risks – from insolvency or relationship breakdown, to legal action. If unexpected circumstances arise, it’s important to ensure your personal assets are protected for yourself and your family. You don’t have to lose everything you’ve worked so hard for.
What asset protection lawyers can help protect you from?
With a bit of planning, it is possible to protect your assets from an unforeseen attack. We will safeguard your wealth and assets by implementing various asset protection strategies for a wide range of needs and circumstances. These strategies will limit creditor’s access to assets without engaging in illegal practices such as concealment, tax evasion and fraud.
For example, we can optimise protection of assets from:
- Financial difficulties or the insolvency of your business
- Creditors, bankruptcy or divorce
- Breakdowns between business partners, shareholders, joint venturers or unitholders
- The bankruptcy or divorce of your children when you pass your assets on to your children following your death
- Legal actions brought against your business by employees, clients, consumers, or members of the public